Helpful info for you stay at Cloghaun Bed and Breakfast
- Covid-19 Info: We look forward to the 2021 season which opens May 7th. We’re hoping by then many Americans will be vaccinated and life will begin to look more normal. When we open in the Spring, please know we take the safety of our staff and guests seriously. We follow all Michigan State requirements, have implemented additional cleaning protocols, and have made breakfast at the inn safe and socially distanced via breakfast reservations.
- BYOB: The inn does not sell alcohol, but we welcome you to BYOB to enjoy in the privacy of your room. During these unprecedented times alcohol can not be consumed in common areas of the inn.
- Check-In is at 3:00 PM; Check-Out is at 10:00 AM. Luggage can be stored for early arrivals/late departures and guests are welcome to enjoy the common areas and grounds. NOTE: Late arrivals after 6pm must call to make arrangements with the staff.
- A minimum of one night’s lodging is required for deposit, with the balance due at check-in. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted. If cancellation is made at least 14 days prior to the first night’s stay, a refund will be made, less a $35 cancellation fee. Without 14-day notice, or if the guest arrives after the first night of the reservation, the deposit will be forfeited and any subsequent nights canceled unless notification is received to hold the room.
- All reservations require a minimum two-night stay.
- Luggage can be stored at Cloghaun for early arrivals/late departures, and guests are welcome to enjoy the common areas and grounds.
- Children over the age of 2 years are welcome, but must be kept under supervision for their own safety and to respect the privacy or others.
- Sorry, we are unable to accommodate pets.
- Smoking is permitted in the side yard only.
What our Guests are Saying…
Excellent, will go back next year!
My best friend and I picked Cloghaun on a whim because of price and dates available. We couldn’t have been happier! Very clean, charming, and lots of history. Very friendly staff. Cozy beds and delicious breakfast. Already looking into booking again for next fall.