Cloghaun is one of the oldest Victorian homes on the Island. Thomas and Bridget Donnelly left Ireland in 1848, and completed Cloghaun in 1884. This lovely home has been preserved by their descendants and now offers guests a tranquil, romantic interlude from the demands of everyday life.
Eleven guest rooms individually designed and decorated with antiques from the late 1800’s evoke a feeling of casual elegance.
Cloghaun is located on Market Street, one block from the harbor and close to many fine restaurants, shops and riding stables. All boat docks are within easy walking distance.